White girls, which type of hair style do you like on black boys?

i wanna make a hair style but I want to draw the attention of white girls. I'm thinking of making dread locks, or shaving all or any other suggestion?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should go shaved because that's always sexy and personally I like when guy have like a shaved design on the side of their head. If you decide to do that, get something simple yet original like a heart, you will have so many girls comment on it because no other guys have done a heart and girls will think that's cute and you can take you pick :) hope I helped

What Girls Said 27

• Dreadlocks! You'd look great with that hairstyle! :) ...but the well kept kind, not the dirty, homeless kind... xD

I know a bunch of white guys (but not as pale as me xD haha) who look so very sexy with dreadlocks! O_O And they take very good care of their hair: cut it regularly, wash it (not so often as regular hair, but still...it is very nice and clean), they tie it into a low pony tale a lot of the time, but when they let it loose it is amazingly effective =)

Hope I helped

• i like the hair in your profile pic, but other styles are cool, too.

Do what makes you happy.

• ohh I agree with first girl mohawks are hawt. um anything but the norm shaved look or cornrows. :D (although it is still attractive)

P.s- black men are super hot!

• dread locks are awesome, :)

• i would not get the dreads,i would keep it short. in your pic it looks good like that

• I'm obsessed with Tyson Beckford so of course I'm going to say shaved!

• Ithnk you should get what ever style you like best :) If you want to attract anyone, I think then they should like you for who you are.

• I got lots of white gurls. And they don't talk much about the hair. Just the body... Mostly the Talk. But it depend on the Black guy and White girl. actually I think this is a subjective Q.

• Long At Top and Getting Shorter As Go Down With Like Some Sort OF outstanding Pattern Shaved Into The Side (:

• i think short, like a number one or something. hot!

• lol its not the hair style woman look at its the man we don't like loud men and we like a man to be a man not about the hair its the confidence you wear your hair the way you like

• Haha! and why do cute white girls like hanging out with guys in dread locks?

• I will tell you exactly why there is a miyth about black men you know what it is that's whyyy nothing to do with your hair love trust me

• Shaved. It looks way sexier on black guys than braids do. Although some black guys look very good with braids but I think the majority look better shaved:)

• Keep it fresh, Get a trim about every 2 in a half weeks. And put some waves up in it. [=

• The hair the guy in your profile picture has is hot.

• Hahaha! believe it or not the guy in the profile is me. not kidding. hmmm my hairs are now longer than this.

• Dread locks? Noooo

• AFRO

Can't go wrong there.

• Shaved or short

• Close-cropped is very hot ... like what you have in your picture :)

• i like shaved best... dreads are just a little to bob Marley for me lol

• i have black guys friends andi think they look real good in braids but that's just my opinion

• really long dreads :D

• bold baby!

• Usher's hair cut definitely I am totally white and that's what I like on black guys =D

• Staightening it wod deffinatly get my attention :P

• Your current high style looks great!

• Depends on the guy, but I think pretty much everybody is sexy with close cropped, or just a tiny bit more. I'm not a big fan of corn rows, that's all.

• mohawk:)

What Guys Said 3

• I went to a university that was about 70% white, & my head seemed to get the most attention from (mainly drunk) white girls when I had actual hair to touch & feel. I've been told that "my hair is so cute". My hairstyle is either a bald fade (1 on top, 0 on sides & back) or get an all-around & even cut (1 on the top, 1 on sides & back). Your choice depends upon how much hair you want on your head lol.

• White girls love to feel black guys hair iv had white girls ask me to brush myh hair ever since I has twelve and I've grown my hair outtwice and the girls at my school always say they like it shavedsoo majority like It cut

• Dude, go bald... chicks dig it... LOL

• Lol you wrong

• I used to have dreads, cornrows, afros, all that- then I started balding.. I've had all them hairstyles, even a mohawk for a period of time. I've seen the reactions from women when I have had them hairstyles... I get more play having a bald head... and what I have said is true, juker. If I'm wrong, tell me how I'm wrong... I wanna hear it.