Guys, when girl has long hair, what do you like best - when it's down or when it's styled?

I mean like waist long hair ( healthy and thick). Does the preference depend on the color? Just curious what guys think about it.

Girls, do you prefer to style or just blow-dry and go?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• pigtailspigtailspigtailspigtails

Oh waist-long... probably down then because much else would be a little ridiculous

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Styled

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely styled, preferably some punk/emo-ish, I always think hayley william (the girl from paramore) has the hottest hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Styled sometimes just natural longness most of the time. I personally don't like up do's and pigtailsa nd that stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it most honestly when a girl constantly changes her hair. It gives me that feeling of "Oooo new!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Down most of the time...an occasional up style is sexy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like hair that long so styled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont really care so long as you can grab some during sex and hold on to it... so whatever helps with that...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• My hair is near waist length and I NEVER style it. It just falls anyway. Usually I just go to work with the windows down in the car and by the time I arrive it's blow dryed. When it gets in my way or it's windy or something I'll twist it up into a bun.

0|0
    0|0