Tatted guys who skateboard/BMX bike with hipster style that enjoy electronica, alt hip hop, & indie rock??

...where can I get someone like that? Guys like Pharrell Williams or Travis McCoy.

Do I really have to lurk a skate park? Frequent raves? Linger around a tattoo parlors? Help me out here!

Most Helpful Guy

• Being that I too am a seeker of what is uncommon, I can understand your dilemma.

However, have you considered potentially those things that you listed but with the twist of networking with the people that frequent those places? Like for example, if there were a female artist at the tatoo parlor, become friends with the person. I don't mean a "I talk to you at work" kind, but "hey let's hang out at the club and chill", kind. I am quite sure if you talk to her a bit, you may increase your odds of finding that BMX riding Indi loving Hipster you crave... Networking!

My case is a bit different... LOL

What Guys Said 3

• You mean like that hairstylist dude from The Real World?

• Those aren't very common guys. They'd be hard to find. Basically what you listed is probably a good idea.

• my mate is similar to that, he told me he usually hangs out at gay bars

What Girls Said 2

• haha you're speaking my language! on my list of types of guys I'm into that's like number 2 or 3 lol...but anyway I've seen guys like that at the mall and I'm pretty sure they hang out at skate parks

• That's the kind of guys I like too! Especially the skinny and tall ones.

• Ugggh! Sadly the guys that approach me don't fit the description. I don't know if I should approach the guys instead, sigh!

• Yeah they don't approach me either. If you see a guy you like go up to him