Am I the only one who likes guy like this?

So I was talking with some friends, and they were all saying what type of guy they like. Most of them said like tall guys with abs and muscles. And I'm basically the opposite. I love really skinny guys or like chubby guys with like no muscles, who wear slim pants and v necks. Kinda like hipsters, but not really. My friends all thought this was weird. But that's what I like!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol the other day I was with my sister and my friend and we were talking about what kind of guys we considered our types and they all said that thy liked guys with huge muscles and tans but I was the only one who said I liked really skinny guys with sort of an alternative or indie style with like longish hair and they were like wtf ewww But yah just date whoever you are attracted to

What Guys Said 1

• Go with what you like. Yeah, friends can influence and judge who you date, but you have the final decision. You pick what the best decision is for YOU. If you friends are real friends, they would accept any decision and support you.

What Girls Said 2

• Thats how I am! My boyfriend is skinny and he wears slim pants and v neaks! He's cute(: So no its not weird. All guys with different bodies deserve to be liked/loved. So if I were you I would stick with them :)

• no, everyone is attracted to dif types of people..that's how you find YOUR soul mate :)