What is your dream guy?

I'm a guy curious about what kind of guys girls want and look for?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer funny, smart, flirty, easy-going, affectionate, warm, playful, not a user, nice and kind, no anger type. Also, with an attractive hobby. Dudes who sit in front of computer or TV is a turn-off, somewhat. I like guys who exercise, write books, "handy Andy" or can hold a conversation, can grill at least, take the girl out. Girls love with the years, so give them compliments. And if she's beautiful, say that, don't call her pretty. Don't be afraid to approach her, you have nothing to lose, many guys lose because they assume they will be rejected. So what, girls get rejected too.

Good luck, I like your question. Write more, if anything else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• A sweet romatanic guy with a sense of humor. Kind of good looking. Brown hair and blue eyes. Leather jacket.

0|0
    0|0
  • One that does not cheat and is honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who is not shy and gives compliments. Any girl loves compliments. Also one that can have a good time with and laugh!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer hot guys who are sexy and love to move fast. I also prefer a bad guy who spends time with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My only real requirements: Someone who can make me laugh, and someone who is kind and caring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda prefer punks or skaterboys...

But the guy has to be really into sports and honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just depends because all girls are different. Deep down inside most girls really want a guy who would care for them, and make them feel secure. A good guy, but with a little rebel side. Maybe funny? Just be yourself and feel comfortable with who you are. That's all a girl could ask for really.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.