What do you think of facial piercings on girls?

What are the risks associated (aside from infection)?

What do you think of a piercing on a girl?

I was thinking of getting my eyebrow pierced. I just don't want a big scar if I change my mind and remove it. Share your experiences (not just with eyebrow any other facial or body piercing).

Most Helpful Guy

• I love lip piercings on girls, not so much eye brow though. I had an eye brow piercing that I did myself (I wouldn't recommend doing it that way) and it healed over just fine same with my lip, just a tiny dot that kinda looks like a freckle .

Risks? Nerve damage. You gotta be careful when stickin your face its packed full of nerves

What Guys Said 6

• hot

• I thinks of them as metal moles. My best female friend has one on eyebrow, she thinks it's cute. I've never criticized her (it's not my place) but when she actually asked for my opinion I said: "You payed a guy to hurt your face and give a metal mole".

• eyebrow lip noise are hot anything else is pointless and ugly

• well it all depends on who the girl and if it fits her style. you can always experiment to see what works best for you. the most that can happen if you don't like it just take it out and put alcohol on it. it will heal up. no worries. I had gauges b4 and they healed up well. you wouldn't even know I had 'em

• I hate facial piercings. Some girls look really good with them though. Septum I will never ever like. I would refuse dating a girl just because I hate it so much.

• Disgusting. Awful. I hate that stupid trend.

What Girls Said 1

• Girls can rock piercings just as well as the guys! I have a ton of piercing and if you go to a professional to have it done & clean it properly, there really isn't much risk for anything to go wrong. As for my piercings there isn't scarring any worst than a dot. In my opinion it is well worth the tiny dot of a scar. I love my piercing and can't imagine not having them :)