Dump my girl because a hotter girl wants to get with me?

should I dump her and get with the hotter girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah dump that hoe fa real! I meen you don't like that bitch anyway so why you with her homie? you need a new breezy to satisfy yo playa needz! dese sucka azz hoes and hataz don't feel you but I gotchu bruh...next time don't be in no relationship at all just let da hoez get da dyck and kick em out when dey done..relationships are fa suckaz ya hurd me?

• Yee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally some1 who understands I'm ganna bet your from oakland <3

so I should dump these dumb ass bop?

• Lmao at this

What Girls Said 15

• Only if you can handle it like a man when your "hotter hoe" dumps you for a "hotter bro"

• Hahaha that would never happen like I said if your ganna hate might as well press the buck button

• So I take that as a no, you won't handle it like a man then LOL

• I handled her like a man though

when she annoyed me WAAAAAAAAAAA-POOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

came a slap

• You should dump your girlfriend because she deserves better than you. :)

• You mean I should dump her because I deserve better

• Haha thanks....as long as I got hoes on my d1ck I'm good

• I was with her because she has a nice ass but after beating it for a while I got bored

im asking this because I'm hoping some guy was in the same situation as me

• get therapy/counselling to see why you're insecure and don't have the right guidance in your life to learn about compassion/morals/character.

maybe see how or why your attitude problems came about by thinking about childhood problems, perhaps that's the key for why you feel you need to validate your existence with someone who's only attractive as a shell and not inside of themselves.

• The fact that you came ti this site for this question means that your obviously confused about what to do.

I'm positive that sometime soon, your going to mature a little and look for a woman who is going to be the right person to provide for you like a wife should, and raise your children right. When you mentality changes, your requirements for a woman are probably not going to be someone who has a nice ass alone.

You should probably break up with your girl. She deserves someone who will treat her great, and if you cannot/ will not give that do her, then leave her. But who knows, your new girl may be hotter, but crazy.

• No. You will figure out that the grass isn't always greener on the other side and you will regret it. My guy friends have done it, and regretted it.

• Well if all you are interested in is a girls look/what they will do in the bedroom, then go for the hotter girl....who will probably decide to dump you in a few weeks time when she either realizes you are an idiot and/or will find someone far better than you.

And you will probably end up old, alone and miserable.

• mean...

• Heeey ! Its meeee! And to answer your question, I don't know who would wanna get with u. you kinda sound like an asswhole.

• Girls go for assholes like me don't like uve never seen or heard of the hot girl going for th asshole only to get used hahahahah ^^

• Hahahhahahahhahaha dude you shoulda kept your mouth shut, because tht just put yourself beyond the point of TOTAL DOUCHE BAG. ha. no girls like you dude. get over yourself....lol effin tool.

• Be true to yourself. For you to even ask that question suggests your not happy with her. Go with the hotter girl if that makes you happy.

• that's so messed up

• Yeah you should. You just want someone to agree with what you're doing is right. You just talk shit to people that don't agree with you and say that you're an asshole. You know you're an asshole. You just don't want to admit that what you're doing is what douche bags like you do. You probably even knew that girls would hate on you. ALL YOU NEEDED WAS SOMEONE TO SAY THAT WHAT YOU WERE DOING WAS OKAY. BUT GUESS WHAT BITCH. IT'S NOT. No I'm not on my period, no I'm not an annoying hoe, no, I'm not a hater. I'm just stating my fucking opinion.

• JUST DIE !

• ...who do you think you r

• Not going to judge but you might find that you regret your decision if you decide to dump your current girlfriend. Previous answer* Correct (y). Maybe you are not ready for a relationship if that's they way you feel.

• this is why I hate assholes like you.

• Like I said hit the back button if your on your peroid or if you haven't removed your tampon

• First off, I can tell your an asshole because the way you call your girlfriend a bitch. Second off, you're not ready to be any type of a relationship if you're willing to leave someone just because someone else is a little bit hotter.

• You don't even know me

and uhhlet me give you some advice.....

if your on your peroid you shoudn't be trying to say/type anything...

• Hahah funny. You should take your own advice. And you never said it was for guys in the beginning.

• I allready told my girlfriend not to talk to me/call/text me when she's on her peroid so I'm fine

thanks for your concern though

What Guys Said 8

• No, it's cool to have "hoes in different area codes" /sarcasm

Girls, don't feed the troll anymore

• "You don't even know me "

I don't think girl will want to know someone like you. Don't try to point the fact that you have tons of girlfriends, cause that so not cool.

You won't get any serious answers here, it just sounds as if you are trying to look cool, on a WEBSITE ! Go get yourself a life, and kick your imaginary girlfriends out of your head.

And I'm really sorry, but I am a guy and I don't have periods, so the back button was off limits for me.

• Yeee I forgot to say also haterz/dueche bags hit the back button

hahaa imaginary girlfriends....lol....

youve probably got a face that only a mother could love

• *Ignored* (yeah, I felt like pointing out that fact)

• Ok my bad that was hella f***ed up

im sorry

• Well you can do what ever you want to that's your choice but I would say I have little respect for people that do things like that, if your current girl isn't working out (and it's not just physical) then I would break up with her, sit down and explain that the relationship doesn't seem to be able to go all the way, let her ask questions so everything is clear but I would never just leave a girl for a "hotter girl" just remember this girls are like cars, a good girl is a classic and will keep her beauty 10,20,30,40,50 years and then there is the hot new model that is really only cool for about 4-5 years before it's all used up and doesn't work as well any more.

• The fact that you referred to your existing girlfriend as 'your bitch' mean that whatever relationship you supposedly shared was probably flimsy at best, even before considering leaving her for someone else.

Do what you want. Just keep in mind that these kinds of thing often happen to come back to haunt you. That's all I'll say.

• ur an ass crack.. you should not be doing that to your girl friend... if fact she should dump you!

• You shouldn't be with any one. That's my opinion.

• you should be glad someone wants to date you, why would you even consider dumping her? Only if your having problems, never because a hotter girl wants to date you.

• That's what it's all about. relationships are way over rated. Always go for the hotter, or nicer ass or you will regret it. What you should do is hook up with both of them. one for during the week & one for Sat. Rest on Sun & watch football. (keep the hotter 1 for Sat.)