Do guys like straight across bangs on girls?

Was just wondering if guys find straight bangs attractive? Or do yo like side swept bangs better? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really is a simple equation. It has to be what you think looks good. As a start the most basic hairstyle for the bangs is the off centre part. Why? Because it works, it really does.

The other styles are

Completely pulled back: You don't see this one very much any more, it leaves a lot of forehead open so it's hard to pull off unless you really do have the face structure for it.

Straight bangs: all the way across. This one can be done VERY well, and if pulled off can be superior to the part ( I prefer that part but that's just me) but it does take once again a very specific length of bang and face to pull this off or it just looks like you forgot to do you hair that morning.

Hope this helps :D

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Well it depends on whether or not it looks good on you, some people just can't pull it off. I had bangs like that last year, some guys said they really liked my hair, others said they hated it.

• LIke the others been saying, it depends on your features but I think straight bangs are harder to pull of. I would think a guy would like to see more of your face, so side swept bangs.Just my opinion though.

• Not every girl can rock side swept or straight bangs,it depends on your face shape.

• it depends on what looks good on you, not in general.

fyl, guys know nothing about hair, so use your judgment