Ladies what kinda of shorts do you like to see on a guy?

so ladies, what kinda of shorts, do you like to see on a guy? Cargo style. plan style shorts, jean shorts, plaid shorts? Also what color shorts do you like on a guy the best?

Most Helpful Girl

• 0|1
    • Lol...i agreed with the first pic but not the second...sorry...lol

What Girls Said 7

• link

link

but you have to have the legs to pull this off or else it looks like this...

link

• I like shorts that fit a guy properly. Cargo shorts that fit well are pretty sexy. Wouldn't mind seeing the shorts on men a little shorter and less baggy if the guy has decent looking legs. Too many shorts today look like potato sacks and hide a nice pair of man legs too much. I think they have gone a little too far to hide the male leg from view. Basketball shorts are just plain goofy looking. Looks like a skirt or a pair of coulottes that we use to wear as little girls. Keep them for the basketball court, and not on a date.

• Basketball shorts, I don't know why.(:

• I kinda like plaid shorts. But almost any shorts look good as long as there pulled up, and long enough.

• I love cargo shorts on guys, it makes them look sexy to me.

• I like the cargo style and the jean shorts.

• anything but awkwardly short shorts

What Guys Said 0