Girls, if you're good looking?

do you only pay attention/go for other good looking guys ?

does a "decent" guy even have a chance with all that model looking guy competition after you ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! model looking guys are a complete turn off to me, and I know the type because they walk around with a sense of arrogance about them.

1)What I look at first is how the guy dresses. pants hangin of the ass: keep on walkin!

But suit pants and an open collar ironed shirt: HELLO!

2)Then comes the way he carries himself and his body language. Does he stand up straight? does he look you in the eye and smile when you go past?

3)Then come the looks. We ask ourselves, are we attracted to that face? could we kiss that face?

If you get 3 passes then its go time! you're ours!

I can't control this order it's just what I notice first

What Girls Said 8

• Absolutely, I'm just as attracted to the decent looking guys as I am to the model type guys. The only difference between decent guys and model guys is that peoples opinions will probably differ. My friend is dating a guy who I'd lable as decent (despite the fact that he has a gorgeous body) and she thinks he's hot and I think he's just OK, I certainly wouldn't give him a second look if he was walking down the street.

• Yes they do and for the record a decent looking guy usually makes a much better friend than the stud who thinks he is god's gift to women.

• he doesn't have to be good looking but he has to have something that catches my eye. otherwise I usually won't look twice. but, if I talk to a guy and he is funny, smart and able to have a decent convo without being sleazy, then he usually becomes more attractive in my eyes. I don't actually bother with really hot guys cause I just assume they're all douchebags.

• By adding my post to this forum I can flatter myself. :P

This question was obviously addressed to me... ^^

I choose guys based on many things. Good looking people always attract more instantaneous attention. However, I choose to know a guy first, and his presentation and behavior can often be as attractive to me initially, as looks can.

• Yes and no. I've dated four contract-holding models back to back and I have to admit, looks DID play a huge part in weather I gave you the time of day or not. Now I'm with an "average looking" not-underweight, blond, blue-eyed, sweetheart who people might say was nothing special but he's hilarious and full of personality and quite frankly, because of that I find him more appealing than any of my previous boyfriends. It does get difficult to go out to certain places though because generic-hot guys will be cocky ass motherf***ers and make rude remarks towards him implying I'm out of his league or even go as far as trying to hit on me WHILE HE'S HOLDING MY HAND, but of course, they don't stand a chance.

My point is, a lot of attractive girls WILL look for superficial qualities in the opposite sex, but it doesn't take long for them to realize that the "decent" guy is where it's at.

• Any good looking guy has a shot,but to be honest,my friends and mom and sister and cousins tell me I have BAD taste so haha,what other girls consider less than average or average I probably consider hot as hell or cute

• nah I don't need an abercrombie model ha ha I like average cute looking guys actually :)

• I can honestly say that I do not go for looks. 'Personality captures the heart' Plus, if you liked/loved someone you would think they were the most gorgeous person in the world :)

What Guys Said 2

• you only need confidence and guts, looks is just a bonus...

• Girls go for money

Boys chase looks