What should I sleep in?

What is cute for a girl to sleep in?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• You look too large to sleep in a bird cage, so you should probably try sleeping in a bed.

• My boxers and an old t-shirt of mine

• This varies with whoever is answering. But my opinion, sweatpants and a tight t-shirt...either that or short athletic shorts and whatever she likes on top.

• booty shorts and that's is...

• A girl can wear so many things when she sleeps and be cute. What you wear on the bottoms doesn't really matter at all, but showing your legs is nice, up top you can wear anything aswell, but my favs would be a over sized/baggy/thatthing tshirt or tank top.

Thatthing : link

• Pj pants and shirt

• Either your birthday suit or some dress or long t-shirt with no panties on underneath

• Whatever is comfy, silky and cool for summer, somethign warmer for winter...

What Girls Said 2

• omg! really cute pj pants and a sigle are good or maybe a long t-shirt that's baggy or even boxes with singlet but see honestly I tend to sleep in my bra and underwear most cmfortable for me and another thing what you sleep in looks really good when its daggy that's just a cute messy look trust me heaps cute!

• I'm usually in a over sized T