I'm really tall...Should I wear heels?

I'm almost 6 ft and I love wearing heels but I hate feeling like a giant! Help please!

Most Helpful Guy

• well I always say "wear what you wanna wear"! there are always those type of people who are quite intimidated by tall people, but then there are others who don't give a crap :)!

soooooooo what do you wanna achieve? being who want to be, or just trying to fit in because there are small minded people in this world who can't accept others? :)

What Guys Said 3

• go ahead , if you like them then wear em, screw what other people think, your tall so enjoy being tall and wear those shoe's that make your butt/legs look good

• wear them! screw what people say...i echo just about everything that everyone has said. Heels on long legs are damn sexy! :)

• If you want to wear high heals then wear them if you want to find a partner just make sure he is extra tall...

What Girls Said 6

• I'm in the same situation girl. I'm 6ft and I'll wear my heels if I want to!

Usually I decide if I want to wear heels depends on what I'm doing that today, for example if I'm going to be on my feet for a while etc.

But I love my heels and when I wear them I feel like a super model, and I turn more heads then when I don't wear them.

So if it makes you feel sexy, confident or whatever, wear them!

• I m 5'7" and although that's not 6ft but I know how you feel. when I was in school in my faculty I was giant when I wore heels but I still did! it's worth it! I <3 heels...

I say you wear them! how can you say no to pretty shoes ? ))) besides don't they make you feel awesome ?

• If you want.

If I was 6ft tall I wouldn't,but then again I'm 5'3 and I still wouldn't because I can't walk in them!

GO ahead!

• ...If you feel comfortable on heels go ahead and wear them...

• As the saying goes, "flaunt what you've got!" If you have the confidence to wear them, do it!

• if you're confident then you can wear anything