Girls, what's the correct answer to "does my butt look big in this"?

Just a general question but out of curiosity what would be the best answer and have you ever asked a guy it and what happened?

Do you want to have a big or small butt

I like big or small butts but if she had a big butt and I said yes, would I get a smack even though I find it sexy lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Be like yeah, your butt is big and sexy...but that not all that like about you. =)

• Haha yeah! I like girls butts ;)

What Girls Said 9

• Say that her butt looks amazing/sexy/hot. That's all. You don't need to say a size specifically. Girls are confusing. Just tell her she looks incredible in that outfit and you're fine.

• Perfect answer would be something like: No, baby, your butt looks perfect! You are perfect! (or something along those lines) Then come from behind and wrap your arms around her and kiss her neck gently. All your girl wants is reassurance that you find her attractive and sexy.

• the correct answer is you look amazing/gorgeous/slim/like a sex goddess. She just wants to know if she looks ok.

• In the store: yes. You can blame the skirt/trousers, not her but

At home: no. She bought it, she likes the outfit. It will be a direct offense to her but.

• If I were you I'd spank her once... Haha

It's a physically expressed compliment! x)

• What this question really means is, "Does these pants flatter my butt." If it doesn't, do her a favor, & say they don't flatter your beautiful figure. If they do make her look good, say she looks wonderful or beautiful in them.

• Say "No, it looks [insert good adjective here like beautiful, sexy etc]

:)

• you butt looks great. can't go wrong with that answer

• If it looks big, as in not good, then tell her you like another dress/pair of jeans or whatever, better.

Otherwise, say. . ."damn, I wanna tap that!" haha.

You won't get slapped either way. lol.

What Guys Said 4

• Dude...without hesitation your response should be "Baby...you look smokin hot in anything you wear".

If you get good enough at it, her BS detector won't even budge.

• I say: "Your butt looks perfect" and leave it at that.

• My girlfriend asked if she looked fat in an outfit, and told me to answer her honestly. I said yes, and she hasn't talked to me since Sunday. So... always answer no.

• Yes, now you should go and kill yourself