Megan Fox or Cheryl Cole?

Megan Fox or Cheryl Cole? Who is more attractive(hot,beautiful etc)?

Cheryl Cole:

link

link

link

link

Megan Fox:

link

link

link

BlabBlahBlah,plastic surgery,cosmetic surgery,photoshop and make-up,boohoo,not asking about that.

WHO is PHYSICALLY more attractive?

Cheryl Cole or Megan Fox?

I tried to include fair pictures for the both of them,so if you find pictures that are better then please post them!I tried to remain as "fair" as I could so you could get a clear judgment!:-)

I say Megan Fox although Cheryl is also very attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt many people not from the UK will know who Cheryl is so Megan will get most votes :P

But I like Cheryl more, I prefer her looks throughout her time of fame, even her chavvy style :P And she has a tighter body.

Megan Fox has moments where she looks stunning (eg that moment she's bending over the car engine in transfomers 1) where as Cheryl looks better more consistantly. Also shown by te fact that Foxs pics are from magazine shoots while Coles are just shots taken from her in public, not staged.

Is it still Cole? or did she change it back to Tweedy when she got divorced the other day?

• Um,actually,I don't know if she changed it back.I just read an article about her and it said "Cole" but I suppose Cole is more well known than Tweedy.

Yea,I was kind of picky about the Megan pics because at times,she looks a hot mess when she has a fake tan:/

What Guys Said 13

• Personally, Megan fox pre-surgery (when she was shooting transformers 1) is the best looking to me, cheryl tweedy is really attractive aswell and it is unfair to make us mere men choose between the two. Regardless of their preferability I would jump at the chance to be friends (or more) with either of them... Damn you Shia le boeuf.

• Everyone EXCEPT Megan Fox.

• Questions like this won't ever give a clear response because people have different tastes and biases. I have never even heard of Cheryl Cole personally, and I don't find either of them that attractive. Personally I think Megan Fox just looks like a slightly older version of the trashy high school skank, which I'm not into. My 22 year old brother, on the other hand, thinks she is god's gift to man if that just gives you a little bit of perspective on the variety of answers you might get.

• Have to say this is a hard one, I use to be a big Megan Fox fan until I actually heard her speak but she still does have a nice body but I'm gonna go with Cheryl, she's got a nice body and I love her from the X factor UK

• I'd go for Cheryl Cole over Megan Fox. Megan has a decent body but a face that makes me wonder if she will devour me after sex. Cheryl on the other hand has bigger t*ts and a nicer face.

• I would have to say Megan fox because before she had plastic surgery she had a body it might not been the one she one but is was OK now that she had the plastic surgery done she look smoke hot...

• I like both Megan Fox and Cheryl Cole, but if I were to pick one among them, it'll be Cheryl Cole, mainly because she has a much better body. Looks-wise, it'll be Megan Fox pre-surgery.

• They're about the same, also the same type of girl so I guess I'd have both if I could haha.

• cheryl cole easy she's far more attractive then megan fox and what's up with the homo picture at the end that was not cool

• id choose... you :D

• megan is hot

• Cheryl is really pretty and also her ice bucket video is hot!!

• I like Megan for her mean look. Cheryl looks too innocent.

What Girls Said 9

• Cheryl Cole all the way :-) I do not know why...but, I do not see what is so great about Megan Fox...especially naturally...Cheryl Cole has beautiful facial features..unlike megan fox..who seems..plain..I mean, any normal weight chick can look beautiful with the right amount of money and make up :) Just saying...

• Megan Fox, though for some reason I only find her pretty sometimes. Like in Transformers I thought she looked...weird, but I was watching Jennifer's Body today and she looked really good in it.

• I'm going with Cheryl on this one.

• Cheryl Cole. Her eyes aren't squinty and practically non existant.

• i feel like cheryl looks more like a pagent queen and megan fox is more of a bad girl sexy. I prefer megan fox

• Megan Fox. :)

• I vote Megan

• megan fox

• feel like cheryl looks more like a pagent queen and megan fox is more of a bad girl sexy. I prefer megan fox... I also think megans eyes are much more beautiful based on the color alone.