Glasses, no glasses?

I just got glasses( I only have to wear them when I'm in a car or looking really far away) and I was wondering, how do they look on me. Also would you date a girl with glasses or is it a turn off. The pics are on my profile :)

• Would never date a girl with glasses
  • I like girls with glasses
  • Depends(the way they look, or how much I like her)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love girls in glasses,

What Guys Said 10

• i like girls with glass eyes:

news.bbcimg.co.uk/.../_50478135_eyes1.jpg

• Hell, it's a trope.

link

• I think you look very beautiful with and without them...glasses don't make the girl...with them you have a sophisticated look though.

• You still look cute with them, but you might want to get the facial twitch in the 4th picture checked out.

• I think glasses on a girl are incredibly sexy, especially if they're the thick plastic frames. One thing I wonder though is do most girls like it when a guy compliments her glasses?

• I think you look really cute with your glasses on. I don't think any guy cares if a girl wears glasses. I also have to wear glasses for looking far away. Can you go to my profile and tell me if I look better with glasses on or not.

• WEAR THE GLASSES, WHICH SUITS YOU THE BEST, FOR SOME PEOPLE , GLASSES ADD SOME BEAUTY. IWILL DATE THE GIRL WEARING GLASES , BUT IT DEPENDS ON THE FIRST ENCOUNTER HOW SHE LOOKS

• u are looking fablous on both...with glasses you are looking more smart and dashing!...n without glass you have angel eyes..very cute and harmless...i like you in both:P

• Glasses are one of the biggest turn-ons. You look good either way but I vote glasses.

• Damn Taylor, turning more and more into a whore everyday. Its only been like 2 weeks since I last saw you and you already look like sh*t. Oh you would never look good no matter what you did. All these guys on here must be blind saying your "cute".

• Good god Mark are you just searching through my questions to make me mad or something? I don't recall you saying I looked like sh*t when you proposed to me and told me you would never hurt me again... Oh and please if you want to talk can you just message me or something Id rather not air our dirty laundry where everyone can see it.

• Mark I wil politely ask you to f*** off

What Girls Said 0