Guys: what the heck?

How come when I pass a guy alone in the hallway he looks the opposite way, and this happens to me ALL THE TIME. am I really that ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• your not ugly at all ! I'm kinda that way tho if a man I like or I think is cute looks at me I look down at the floor or look away .. I don't want to be caught looking at them LOL .. I think that's what it is to .. maybe they like you !

What Guys Said 3

• Heck no, you are probably not ugly in their eyes. Most guys do this because they think a girl is pretty and they don't want her to catch them looking at her...they think it is stalker/creeper ish if the girl catches them looking at her, especially if she is pretty and she knows it. I even find myself doing this once in a while even though I should be able to control it...sometimes I just see a girl that is too damn beautiful too look at!

• When a beautiful girl is coming towards me I tend to look away because I'm shy and I don't want to creep her out.

• Yeah, pretty much what the others have said.

Guys look away because they don't want to be seen as "staring". Last thing a guy wants is to think a girl looks nice, he looks at her and the next thing he hears is "What are you staring at?"

What Girls Said 0