What do you think about it ?

girls what do you think of chest hair ?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest I think it Depends on the Woman, Really. But Generally I'd have to say a lot of Women Like some chest hair.. But not so much to where it looks like your fingers will get tangled in it, or that you look like a balding monkey of sorts. But remember, Everyone is Different and not everyone thinks the Same! Hope I Helped :]

• Thank you ,sure you helped because now I will not have to shave my chest hair and feel the pain lol

What Girls Said 4

• Not like BUNCHES of chest hair. But a little is always okay(:

Oh and most girls like a happy trail. I know I do!(:

• As long as it's not like a Sasquatch

• Haha I always been with guys with chest hair.. and then I got with this one with no chest hair! I loved it! you could see his chest muscles better! ahh! lol and so far I am so attracted to these certain guys then realize they don't have chest hair I don't know y! lol but I wouldn't mind if a guy did have chest hair.. Depends on the guy.. :) some look way sexy with it!

• like she said. some chest hair. you're a man. NOT a 12 year old. hahahaha.

:]

What Guys Said 0