How much time do spend in front of the mirror?

Before you go to work, school, the party, or whatever?

Most Helpful Girl

• ...haha, crap. I literally just got done looking in the mirror before I came a saw this question. I'm not that vain, I swear:) Well, I care what I look like when it comes to social things. I feel that if I look like I take care of myself, if reflects the fact that I do respect myself. Some people may differ...But I have lots of days where I throw on some basketball shorts, and a shirt to go run errands. Church I dress up, to go hang with friends I dress up...going to youth group to chill with my youth group kids, I could still wear some basketball shorts and stuff, but I will probably do my hair and makeup as well. Other "scrub" days...i wake up, throw my hair up real quick, and wash my face, brush my teeth, and off I go to pick some1 up to watch a movie, or really close friends. Pajama pants come out in "break-up" mode. haha...but to actually answer the question, my bad, maybe like 45 minutes/day...which is hair, make-up and clothing checks...

What Girls Said 7

• Work/school = 5minutes

party = 30mins

work/school is a uniform so I just put it on, do my makeup which takes 2 minutes and I'm out the door

For a party I always know what I'm going to wear days before so the 30 minutes is just to do my hair and makeup

• if I have to be in a hurry I cut it to 20- 30 min but for a party and school is an hour and hour and a half honestly I love my mirrior I need one where ever I go

• Well I like to look at what I look like, I look in the mirror when I am putting on my clothes, my hair and my makeup. So honestly quite a lot :/ lol. but it sorta depends on the occassion. If I just chillin at home then not much at all, compared to how much I spend in front of the mirror when I am gonna go to a party or school. Just depends :)

• I don't know, how much.. but I know its ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

• Most of the time.. whateva is the reason.

PArties 20 minutes,school,and other places just for 5-10 minutes.

When I'm just bored maybe an hour or maybe more.

• before going to school around 30-40mins. for parties 1-1/2 hour hahahaha

• wow this is my fav. Question! lol uhm.. lets see work=30mins, school=30mins, and PARTY=2hours!lol

What Guys Said 4

• Umm not much, just to fix my hair really. Like a minute or two. Then when I'm finished dressing, just a quick glance. Idk, I'm not big on checking myself out on a mirror.

• I get out of the shower, put my clothes on, run just a little bit of gel/paste in my hair, mess it up a bit and I'm done. 2-3 minutes

• if I just got a haircut and wearing nice clothes prob like 2 min max

• about 5 seconds...