How to date an unattractive girl?

I'm dating this girl that's not the most attractive girl. She isn't attractive to most people. It was kind of a blind dating thing; I never really seen her before and then I just saw her today but I don't want to hurt her feelings. How can I find things about her to keep me attracted?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that if you don't like her its better to just break up with her instead of leading her to think that you do like her..it will just get harder to break up with her. but if you don't want to do that just look for like the little things she does that are cute or funny or kind and just try to get to know her better. hope that helps (:

What Girls Said 4

• find out if she dances? if she plays sports? if she cooks ?

• if you don't like her stop dating her, if you have to really search for something to like about someone :you don't like them.some feelings may be hurt ,but that's life at least no ones time will be wasted.

• um, talk to her like hobbys what she likes to do see if yall have anything in common :)

• Don't lead her on.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with my fellow colleagues. Let her go now! Tell her that you just want to be friends. She'll get the hint.

• learn to see what's inside of her...that is, f*** the sh*t out of her...lol...no, no, seriously, learn about her personality, charms, does she laugh at your jokes, is she intelligent, does she make you tingle on the inside for no reason...things like that are very important and if they click you can definitely date an unattractive girl...

• If you can't see yourself sleeping with her, then you need to move on man. That's just the truth. Don't keep her hopes up because you'll really hurt her the longer you are with her.