Do guys mind tomboyish girls?

I really like cars, outdoors, soccer, rock music, blowing up stuff with fireworks, airplanes, just really guyish stuff. I really hate prissy stuff and bows, pink, fingernail polish, neatness and I would rather be hanging out with guys, making jokes...yeah. anyway I was wondering if this is unattractive for a girl to be like? I really want to be more girly, because I have a HUGE problem with feminist, but I just am who I am, I can always pretend, because eventually the guys gonna realize that id rather be a a car show than at a mall! and I guess I still am a bit girly, but I'm definitely not a typical suburbia chick

Most Helpful Guy

• there will be a certain number of guys who will always like that. I have a friend who married a tomboy. There was apart of him that always liked that, but there was a part of him that wanted a girl on his arm too. My guess is that if you are all tomboy and not a "girl" ever it won't work in the long run if you want a Boyfriend in your life. Can't be all one sided.

• I think I know what you mean. thanks :) I feel like for a lot of girls though, even if they are a tomboy, theyre still going fufill thier natural duty to thier partner, its just natural :D

• My friend found it annoying from time to time. At one point, he had to practically force her to buy a dress and heels. His marriage ended -- not because of her being a tomboy -- he liked it a lot, but her being a tomboy was a contributing factor because she was never, never a girl.

What Guys Said 5

• In my experience guys love it.

• Watcha doing next wednesday? ;)

• I take that as a no, guys don't mind? lol :)

• So long as you can be a lady at the appropriate times, I know I like it.

Now seriously, what are you doing next wednesday?

• one of my best friends is a tomboyish girl and she had no problem finding her self a husband what's funny is now that they have been married a few years and have baby now. she has become more girlish. I wouldn't have problem with a tomboy myself.

• Lets be honest here, cars, rock, football, blowing things up etc, is so much more fun than putting on nail polish...who can blame you.

I don't think guys mind at all, and looking at your photo you look like a pretty girl so its not like you have a boys haircut and wear boys underware.

• You basically described the "cool" girlfriend that everyone hopes for.

What Girls Said 1

• your pic is super pretty. I would assume guys would love a girl they could actually have stuff in common with. Be yourself :)