What is the name of that incredibly ugly hairstyle?

What is the name of that incredibly ugly hairstyle? You should know the one I'm talking about as I describe it. This incredibly ugly f***ing hair style that more and more girls seem to be wearing all over. It's this hair style where girls with long hair just sorta take the middle section of their hair and sorta... I don't know... I think brush it forward and flip it up into some kind of a poof and clip it back. It's that ugly style you see on reality shows like Jersey Shore or whatever.

So what is this ugly-ass hair style called anyway? What is the name of it, assuming it even has a name.

Most Helpful Girl

• ugh, that hairstyle is so ugly and done by wannabe bimbos! I hate that hairstyle..

is this what you are referring to? link

What Girls Said 8

• The Bump It! As seen on TV.

I think it's hilarious - I just want to go poke it when I see it.

• hahaha looks like a third boob on top of their head. I'll call it the "third boob" hair-do now.

• I know it as the "pompadour", and I agree that it's rather ugly.

• Hahaha I just hear people at my school call it a "poof". And it's pretty much when they take their bangs and pull them back, poof it and clip it. Girls with short hair do it to.

• it's so awful.

a little volume is okay, but when you have to buy something on TV to make you look like a dinosaur...

you're out of your freaking mind

• ewww

i wonder if they realize how stupid they look lol

• I wore my hair like that yesterday :(

"the poof", "boufant"?, "the bump", "the snooki"

• the poof, the bump, in french 'cheveux creper'

What Guys Said 1

• Ive seen some girls pull it of very well, tis pretty hot when done right :P