What should I do if I look aged?

Am 19 years old and my crush always criticizes me saying that I don't look like a 19 year gal and am like a lady aged ...

and to be frank am fat ...

any ideas or suggestion please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rub your full breast against his face, & say does this make you feel better. Then grab his **** & it is on from there :0

What Guys Said 2

• Ask yourself, do you look old because you're overweight? If so then start running and working out. If not, well losing some pounds will certainly help counter act looking old to some extent anyway so work out anyway.

• Tell him you don't like him criticising you, then. Problem-effing-solved, like.

What Girls Said 4

• ...I have the exact opposite problem.I look much younger than my actual age.Sometimes it bothers me but anyway...Maybe you should put less make up on your face or try wearing juvenile and bright clothes also it may be good if you lose some pounds too.

• Maybe the way you dress or your hairstyle? Long loose tresses typically make a girl look younger. So do bright colors. E.g. a pink t-shirt and jeans. And it never harms to try to get a healthy weight.

• Are you happy with the way you dress? Then screw him and find someone who cares about who you are and not what you wear.

• The problem is that he cares me a lot but wen he critizes sometime I feel very bad and the day sucks

• But you didn't answer my question! Are YOU happy with the way you dress?

In my opinion, if you're happy with the way you look you shouldn't have to change to please other people. That's because I think that your boyfriend should accept you for who you are, and unless you hurt them in some way (on purpose or by accident), they shouldn't criticize you or make you feel bad.

On the other hand, if you want to have a makeover, and you think it will make you feel more confident, then go for it!

• leave him

why would you want to be with someone who's so rude