Girls love attention?

My future wife loves the tight jeans.-skinny legs.? she looks good in em and all, but she wears them to work. not tight, but ASS TIGHT, you can sometimes see camel toe...THRU JEANS! lol. but I'm really sweet when it comes to saying stuff because she gets really dramatic if I say anything about it... me: hey honey, aren't those a little tight? her: IM FAT? YOU THINK IM DOING THIS TO GET ATTENTION? so I drop it to avoid drama, lol. Any advise?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's just wearing them because she likes them and she thinks she looks good in them.

She's probably dressing more for other women than men.

If you think it's really work inappropriate, you should say something, but only say it once, and say it in a confident way "those don't really look right for work, your camel toe is showing".

Then it's up to her to decide. After that, you have to drop it. What she wears to work is between her and her boss so don't worry about it.

Because you've already brought it up, I would say you should let it go now, because skinny jeans aren't going to be cool forever and next season she's going to be wearing a poofy skirt or whatever comes into fashion so just let it go.

• Sounds good, thanks :) . Being in a relationship is hard work and I don't want her to feel ugly, I just don't want her to send the wrong message to people. I guess I shouldn't say anything unless I really feel they are skanky. Ill save my comments for when they are needed.

What Girls Said 4

• pffft point out the camel toe!

If it were me (and for some reason I took total and UTTER leave of my SENSES enough to wear those revolting jeans) I would WANT my guy to tell me exactly what he thought. Good or bad. I'd want his genuine , honest opinion.

She obviously over reacts though and is a little dramatic if you can't speak to her honestly without having her freak out as you described. Sad.

Anyway, yeah. Another girl said it best to tell her honestly once. That kinda stuff only needs to be said once to remain in a woman's mind. But BE honest, and be sincere. Let her know how you feel about them and the places she wears them. Suggest another style you feel may work better/look better.

In the end she still doesn't listen and respect your feelings what you do is up to you. Could always nominate her for 'What Not to Wear.'.

• Take a great picture of her. Point out how great she is, etc. and she should see the camel toe for herself. No need to make a fuss about it. If that doesn't work, get her mother/sister/best friend to point it out to her.

• If she looks good in them, let her. It's good for her self-esteem to feel confident. The last thing you want is a wife who doesn't feel pretty anymore (you'll pay for that in the bedroom). Do point out the camel toe, though. That's just a big nono.

• all women want to feel beautiful and desired. it differs to what extent tho.

buuut that doesn't mean that all women do is wear things for attention. we do things for ourselves too. like I wear makeup and do my hair because I feel pretty and girly when I do it. I'm sure I get attention from others too because I look nice but the main thing is how I feel. why don't guys seem to get that? you should want your gf/wife to feel happy and confident about her looks. think of it this way, you could have a wife is sloppy lets herself go and doesn't give a f*** how she looks? would you be happy then?

What Guys Said 1

• lol this is like what you hear about guys. You hear girls stay that a larger/unattractive man shouldn't be walking out in public with his shirt off because it "looks gross" or a larger female shouldn't be wearing tight clothes because it's not flattering. But as soon as a good looking guy with some muscle sports no t-shirt or hot female shows skin, he/she's doin it for attention. Why do any of us spend so much time on getting ready, it's because we wanna look good. So if it took her two hours to get into those skinny jeans, it might be something she is proud of. Either way, we all wear clothes to build our confidence just a little when we looking good.

If she isn't giving you the impression that she is trying to attract other men, you have nothing to worry about. Attracting men and trying to get their attention are two different things. Men are just more visual, so it's easier to attract us with actually trying to get our full attention(if that makes sense). Maybe just make a joke about the camel toe now and again in a friendly way to hint to her that her pants are tight but still look good on her. "I'm lovin' the tight jeans they look hot, even better when you sport a camel toe... lol". Something like that where it still makes her feel good about what she is wearing but makes her more conscious of how tight they can be on her, without her getting defensive about her weight.