How could should it be outside to wear boots without looking really stupid?

how cold should it be? ha

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't until late sept.

• I have college from like 7am-11am in the morning so its still chilly out. the higih is 67 tomorrow.. I don't know haha

• Okayy hahah, I just don't want to look stupid ha

• Yesterday where I live was about seventy... Today was about sixty. I wore shorts the other day and jeans & boots today. I think if your cold. dress warm(:

What Guys Said 1

• on girls I hardly ever think it looks stupid, like I've seen girls in like 75-80 wearing a jean shirt and these askimo-ish looking and it was the hottest thing ever. of course my oppinion is partail since girls in boots are wicked sexy to me in just any outfit. I hope this doesn't sound creepy but for example your last profile pic would be like the hottest thing in the world to me

What Girls Said 5

• - When its not sunny.

- When it might have a chance of raining.

- I think from 60~ degrees is fine.

- Seriously? Who cares? I see people wearing flip-flops in the winter.

- As long as you're not going to sweat like hell in them.

- Suit yourself!

• Where I live the high is 67 tomorrow so I don't know hhah just for school in the early morning

• i don't think you will look stupid as long as your outfit makes sense. I mean don't wear knee high leather boots in 90 degree weather use common sense, but the great thing about fashion is that there are no rules just have fun!

• -Raining

-Storming

-Snowing

-Sleeting

-Chilly(late Sept,early Oct.)

-When people in general,stop wearing summer clothing

• It just looks stupid when girls wear boots (mostly uggs) and shorts together. also when it is above 80 then it is a little much

• I like it when it's 60ish out

so I can wear boots with a skirt and a huge oversized wrap