Are my burns getting worst?

3 days ago I suffered 1st-2nd degree burns on my arm and leg from hot boiling water. I notice that blisters that didn't exist when I first got the burn are appearing day by day and contain water. Is this perfectly normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Burn blisters don't show up right away, and yes it's normal for what happened to you. If you have burns with an area bigger than the back of your hand (combined), you should have it looked at if you haven't already. You can get an infection and then you won't be a happy camper. Otherwise, keep it covered with dressing and some cream or lotion (ointment preferably if the skin is still intact) and keep it clean.

What Guys Said 2

• Its completely normal, its the body attempt at repairing the damaged skin in those areas. You should have worried had they appeared instantly ha. Just don't pop or puncture them and you should heal fine.

• No, you have the ebola virus, sorry.

What Girls Said 1

• its a known fact, there going to get worst before they get better,

try rubbing lotion on them