Guys, if you liked a girl but she wasn't the prettiest would you still date her?

Lets say you show ALL the signs of liking a girl...But she is not the prettiest girl in school...Does this mean you wouldn't date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are MUCH harsher when rating women's beauty than men are. Chances are you thinking you're not the prettiest girl in school is an exaggeration of thinking you're ugly because of how harsh women are to themselves and other women.

Aside from that, if I like a girl, it makes her more physically attractive to me. So yes. Remember you can't be shallow either! I'd bet there are plenty of great guys who you're passing over because you're still chasing the "good-looking" guys.

What Guys Said 4

• you don't need to have the prettiest girl in the school to have a relationship! I would just want someone who is attractive with a personality that I like! And exactly what Peter said, guys don't always care about looks, I myself look at looks first, then I go to personality and so on and so on! I mean girls are, and this is so cliche but, beautiful in their own way, and anyone who tells you different, that you have to be gorgeous to find love, is out of their god damn mind and and will learn one day how people really are

• Women need to wrap their heads around the fact that men don't ONLY care about looks. It can be a major plus.. or a minor negative. There are always ways to beat the odds.. Unless you are also a total bitch.

• If a guy likes a girl to that extent, then she probably IS the prettiest girl in the school to him.

• I personally look at what's on the inside of a person.Thats not to say beauty is not important because it is.People need to take a closer look at what's inside.

• I agree. They often don't though!

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy likes you, he obviously thinks that you're pretty. A lot of people have different versions of pretty. You may think that that bleach blond bimbo may be the hottest girl in school, but really, a guy who likes you will think that you're the prettiest. And I think it goes without saying, when a pretty person acts bad and rude, then that person isn't pretty anymore. Have you ever heard the phrase "She was hot until she opened her mouth"?

• "Have you ever heard the phrase "She was hot until she opened her mouth" that's like tyra banks now. back in like 2008 I thought her personilty was really hot but now I don't know what happened