How attractive is Johnny Galecki?

I sort of look like this dude I was told and I can see it. Is he ugly? Cute? Hot? Average?

link

link

He also played in I Know What you did Last Summer although I'm not sure of who he was, since I can't remember the movie.
Is it me or is his jaw kind of oversized? I look almost identical besides my jaw and head isn't quite so big. I'm probably more soft-looking with larger eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's so cute. He has this offbeat attractiveness about him that makes you interested.

What Girls Said 7

• I actually love him, although I'm a massive Big Bang Theory fan so I might just love him for his character.

If I saw him on the street without the TV I wouldn't double take or anything but he's pretty cute.

• i loooveeee him! I think he's really cute and looks like a genuinely nice guy :) I tend to like kinda nerdy/geeky guys tho... they tend to be smarter ;)

• Is he really that geeky looking? I mean, sure with glasses and on Big Bang Theory he is geeky. But the real him doesn't look geeky geeky. He is short (5'5) so maybe that is why he always plays geek roles in movies/shows.

• I didn't say HE was geeky looking, I said I tend to like geeky/nerdy guys... but ya its probably the glasses and that I associate him with the role from the big bang theory because he's not super geeky in the first pic... he just looks like a greasball from the 90s in it :P hahahaha... but the short thing is no bueno... I like 'em tall! :D

• I LOVE him!

He's cute,above average!

• I love the big bang theory. I'd have to say he is average.

• First picture - dislike

Second picture - His wonky smile is cute, and those glasses.

• Wow I thought the first picture would of been his attractive one.

• Well everyone has different perceptions of what's attractive :)

• He's not cute, but also not hot. An average guy

• in the first picture he's not really my type but I can see how some girls would be attracted to him

the second picture he's average, a little below avg

What Guys Said 1

• Big Bang Theory needs to get back on TV :p