Should I straighten my hair?

Is it worth straightening my hair every morning? I think that straight hair looks better, but is how my hair dries naturally bad enough that it would be worth getting up to straighten it?

Personally I think that wavy hair is fine and I can't be bothered to get up too early to fix it. Just looking for a second opinion, since it's myself, so obviously I'm going to be biased.

Haha don't mind my messy room or my glasses in the second picture please :)

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Both look good. You can straighten it once a week or so, but I don't think you should do it every morning, the wavy hair looks good too.

• Thanks, yeah I think that's what I'm going to do :)

What Guys Said 2

• I used to not bother straightening my hair every morning, but when I'd sleep funny, my hair would end up stickin' out all over and people started making fun of me. I finally gave in and now I always straighten my hair before I leave the house. I mean, I don't actually comb it or anything because that's waaaay too much trouble. I just flatted out the frizzy spots.

• whoa! talk about a before and after pic! and I think both :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think both look fine. Do whatever one makes you happy. If your happy with your hair wavy then keep it that way. If your willing to go through the extra work of getting up to straighten it then you can do that too. It really depends on your feelings and how much you like your natural hair.