Girls on motorcycles

What type motorcycle would you rather see a girl riding? Cruiser, sport bikes, other.?

I personally think guys look really hot on sport bikes/crotch rockets. I associate cruisers (and motorcycles like those) with older guys =S

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a thing for skill. Skill is sexy, and since the riding style required by sportbikes demands more skill, it's naturally sexier to see a girl on one of those than on a cruiser. Same thing with a girl who can drive a stick shift well.

Personally, knowing what I know now, if I were buying a bike all over again, I would buy a bike that was designed around riding on the type of roads that I have in my area, whether it was a cruiser, a sportbike, or a dual-purpose.

What Guys Said 2

• i ride, I have a crotch rocket a GSXR 600. there is about 30 guys I know that ride and 3girls within the last 2years. now about 4 more girls are on the bike and its soo damn hot. since I'm a sports bike guy. I like to see a girl on one too, but to me as long as you are riding. your riding sexy. lol

• Sports bike for sure

What Girls Said 3

• I LOVE motorcyles. I love guys on them and I love them for myself. I almost bought a Harley about a month ago. But we were out of state and didn't really have a way to get it home. Bummer. I prefer Harley type bikes over the rest, my choice number 2 would be a crotch rocket.

• yesss I totally agree! crotch rockets are hot for guys. I've always wanted to get a pink and white one! that would be so cute! =D

• Pink is soooo not my colour but I'd really like to get a purple or ruby red one =)

• Yeah I know what you mean. I'm not that into pink either. the only reason I would choose it for a motorcycle is to make it look more feminine so people will know I'm a girl!

• Obvio Sport bike.
    As I Am looking to buy Harley Davidson and would love to ride daily.
    Check here: http://motorcycletradingpost.com/