Strange Attractions!

Do you have any strange attractions?

for example are you attracted to bigger people, real skinny people, tall people, short people?

Most Helpful Girl

• i kind of like lean guys more than muscular guys...which is outside the norm...i don't know why but muscles don't do anything for me, they've just become cliche and overrated.

When I see a lean guy, (not necessarily skinny, but more robert pattinson lean like!) he seems more natural and realistic, and less trying too hard to fit in, ya know? its the biggest turn on ever

What Guys Said 1

• For a long time I thought it was unique that I'm far more attracted to taller girls than one who is shorter than me. I was on a particular forum and found there are many guys who adore, like me, the thrill of looking up into a girl's eyes and kissing her. However, there are not many girls out there who have the ovaries to consider dating a guy shorter than her.

What Girls Said 4

• all the guys I've ever had crushes on have big noses. maybe a coincidence? lol

• Tall men, I can't date men who are shorter than me, dark hair and tattoos or just the bad boy look or sometimes I totally crush on the brainiacs who are super smart..

• Its not a strange attraction but I'm more attracted to guys that tower over me. Me being 5'2 I like guys like 6'2. I just like going on my tip toes to kiss them and they have the power to crush me pretty much, and I like it.

• I like really tall guys 6'0 and above.Even though I am about 5' 3.