Ladies, what type of underwear do you like on guys?

Do you prefer guys to wear boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, or just commando? I personally wear boxer briefs, they feel just right. ;-)

I think your responses will help out guys who aren't sure what to wear in case their lady friend wants to get physical. So ladies, what do you think?

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds silly ,I suppose,but I like seeing guys in gals undies. I think seeing a guy in silky panties or pantyhose is a big turn-on.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really?!? Maybe I should invest in some lol. Have you ever been with a guy whose warn them for you?

• Show All
    • wow...

you're something...

• I think so!

What Girls Said 10

• lol I think a guy should wear whatever he feels most comfortable wearing. Be that boxers, briefs, hell, womens underwear... whatever he wants.

speaking from a purely silly viewpoint... I was disappointed when my boyfriend (now my ex) disclosed he only wore boxer briefs and nothing else. I usually enjoyed buying cute print boxers for bfs in the past hehehe

in the end I supported as well whatever he was most comfortable in and gave him the best support

0|0
    0|0
    • I like your answer the_cheshire_cat. I read an article saying that many times women, before crawling into bed with a man, make a quick judgment as to the type of character he is based on his underwear which I think is still weird. Still wonder how I even stumbled into that article lol.

• I like boxers, especially with fun prints. Something cute but not too cartoony.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • I love boxers or boxer briefs... Commando however isn't attractive for meunless they are only wearing liek what a towel out the shower or something...personally

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers are always hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boxer briefs. They are sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers or commando :)

0|0
    0|1
  • I love boxers or boxer briefs

0|0
    0|0
  • I think commando is smexy ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Commando, easier access. (: Or boxer briefs are sexy. Briefs are fine if they're black..white reminds me of wighty tighties and colored look childish. Boxers are ugly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I have a thing for lads in girls underware, personally ^^ I know I'm not a lady, though, but y'know, if this is gonna be a public service display, you may as well leave it open, hahaha.

1|0
    1|1