For guys and girls. What's your favorite/least favorite hair color for the opposite sex?

Like the question says. What hair color are you more attracted to and what hair color are you least attracted to? You can keep it simple or go into detail about hair color :)

Here's what I like.

Red heads are my favorite.

Black and brown hair tie for second.

Blond is my least favorite on a guy. Honestly hair color doesn't really matter to me, personality does, but if you have blond hair I don't even check you out, it's just not built in me to check out blond guys *shrugs*

Although strawberry blond is an exception, because it's so close to red.

No what about you? What do you like and don't like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't have a preference for hair color, or at least I don't think I do. Maybe I subconsciously do prefer brunettes because all of the girls I've ever liked have had some shade of brown hair.

The only hair color I don't like is any color other than the one the good lord gave you. I don't like when chicks dye or bleach their hair. It looks retarded to me.

What Guys Said 8

• I do fancy strawberry and bleach blond where as I think my least favorite would be red hair. Black and brown run a close tie for near the first two noted. Basically just not red hair or some funky dye ha.

• Brunettes. But I think this tends to change for every person through his life.

• Favorite is brown least is red, but I have to say I really hate when people dye their hair those weird colors like green, blue, pink etc... those for me are a huge turn-off

• Am attracted 2 brunettes and blondes,.i'm nt into red heads or gray..

• Favourite on girls: dark brown, almost/including black

Least favorite on girls: red, not like redheads, but dyed red, or pink, or green, or anything where their whole head is dyed.

• Brown, then Black, then Red, then colored hair, dirty blond, then blond. Something like that.

• I'm most attracted to blond and brown hair. I'm least attracted to red heads

• For me at least is that most of the redheads that I have seen have a combination of freckles and pale skin. But your right they can be very sexy too, I have been attracted to redheads before just not as much as blondes and brunettes. Don't worry tho, hair color does not make someone undatable.

• Well, I have a thing for really long, curly hair in any color, and I'm a bit turned off by obviously bleached blond hair. Does that help at all?

What Girls Said 6

• Im usually attracted to guys with short / medium light or dark brown hair. I'm kinda starting to like dirty blondes too (:

Least favorite would have to be red heads...i don't know why but I'm just not attracted to them.

• i love blondes because they are pale and usually have blue eyes which are gorgeous and I hate red heads because a red headed couple is just awkward and I hate seeing them

• brunette or black hair..i wount mind blond but just not my thing

• brown

• Least favorite on girls:Dirty blond

Least favorite on guys:N/A haha

• really really light blond *.*