Ok so I really want to know where I stand on the hot scale and I find it stupid to ask people I know who are girls so let me talk about myself.Blue eyes Hair: Curly black (a tint of bronze)A pretty good tan, not short, normal height the only thing I'm afraid is a turn off is maybe my wrist area everything else my legs look filled up my arms but my wrists look bad. "Not REALLY BUFF" Thick eye brows, a not pointy or thick nose "perfect"so PLEASE answer on a scale to 1 - 10 how hot I am!

Most Helpful Guy

• Zillidan, I am not going to rate you, I am a guy, and guys don't do that,...

I would only say that when asking questions like this, make sure that you don't rely too much on what people say, otherwise you may spend the rest of you life looking for other people's approval rather than your own.

Are my looks ok, am I big enough, is the armpit odor to strong,... oh sorry, that last one is mine.

Point is, it is always nice to know what other people think, but make sure that you don't put too much weight into other people's opinions. Also, women (most women) find self confidence much more attractive than looks (and it happens to be much rarer).

• I always enjoy your answers Genesis5 so I though I'd comment on it, Good work.

What Girls Said 13

• HMMM... well I'm the same age as you so I could tell you that you are really cute, so talking to a girl should be no problem. Maybe, if there is a certain girl you want to impress, change your style of clothing a bit. If you are a sporty guy, wear jeans and a polo sometimes. Don't change who you are, but change something small in yourself, that you are comfortable with, to get a girls attention. It always works on me!!

Anything else? Hmmm... Your body is in great shape... and your wrists? Girls don't notice these things.

And if I had to rate you, I'd give you a 9.5.

But remember... looks aren't EVERYTHING!!

hope this helps

• You're too young for me to answer that, I'll feel like a sicko :)

What I will say is that the expression on your face is adorable. You look like a confident, funny and happy guy and, like Genesis5 said, those traits are often more important than anything else.

• Of course you're a ten! you look exactly like my boyfriend except that he has beautiful red hair. I can see from the picture that your(u and luke) faces showed the exact same expression. Proud, hot, adorable, confident, and more likely, awesome. you should really focus on your actions when your body's already perfect!:D

• You are pretty cute! Hey can you look at my pictures on my profile and tell me what you think! THANKS

• You look cute to me. But girls honestly don't care as much as you'd think. They care a lot more about the things you say to them, honestly. Not trying to make girls sound all deep. It's as shallow as looks in a way.

• You look like the rapey guy in Kids. Where are you? Meet me at my house, despite my clever disguise here I am actually a 45 year old man named Kellen. Together we can write my book. It is such a long book. Your flesh will be the pages and my teeth will be the binding. I am so sick. lolololol!

• You look pretty cute to me!

seriously, blue eyes and black hair is hella hot.

I would say ur like a 7 or 8. which is pretty good.

Keep workin it! ahah lol :]

• Mmm you look kinda cute but I can't tell from the pic but I love guys with light eyes and dark hair. I just think it's so attractive but remember looks don't matter. Just make sure that your personality sticks out to a girl, once that happens you're in!!! You look like a 9 : )

• Yea I know but I want to feel good about myself none the less.

• You should feel good about yourself because you are cute!! You shouldn't worry about your looks because you got them...

• cant see your face!

but plus for having dark hair

• Ok so I would have to say 9 because I don't really know you I just know you are good looking!

I never give guys ten unless they are really special though so don't feel bad! what would you say about me?

• Hey don't sweat it you sound cute just be you and you could be a total package!

• Your a little cutie for sure I love your curly hair that's hot I give you a 8 keep it up! Lol

• A picture would help.

:D

What Guys Said 1

• Well I'm not really into guys so... but if I were or I was a girl I'd say uh duh... we need a PIC!! I mean really