Do black men only get with white women because they think they are easy?

just a question

Most Helpful Girl

• i can already hear the crap that people are gonna say to me about this one. well from what I've asked my male black guys, yes and no. Yes because they're easier to control. they put up with a lot more than what a black woman would put up with. so not necessarily easier to get to the bed just easier to get away with BS with.

no because some black guys just like the skin contrast!

What Guys Said 1

• No because white girls arent usually easy. A lot of them date hispanic women too. And black women. Pretty much everyone is dating everyone the racial barriers are breaking down. Hence president Barack Obama!

What Girls Said 2

• That is an old stereotype. I don't think they think that anymore. All American women are easy. Americans are always trying to act like you are different from each other. In the worlds eyes, you all behave the same. American women in general are seen as easy.

• There are some guys who think like that, but not all black guys think that when they date white girls. It just depends on the guy. Usually you would be able to tell if he was dating you because he thinks you're gonna be easy though.