Thin Frame/ Not So Beautiful Face or Full-Figured Frame/ Classic Beauty?

Thin Frame/ Not So Beautiful Face or Full-Figured Frame/ Classic Beauty? Which do you find more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• The latter.

Although, you'll learn that personality counts for a lot more than physical appearance.

• It's always nice to hear someone say that personality matters more. There's hope in the world.

What Guys Said 4

• as for first attraction id go with the Full-Figured Frame/ Classic Beauty usually... but I would rather get to know a girl b4 I asked her out or anything... some of the most amazing looking girls the the biggest bitches and whores.

• i don't mind a "Full-Figured Frame/ Classic Beauty" one bit. so I would go with that one

• Full-figued, classic beauty. However, a "pretty face" is even prettier when it's not overweight.

• You're the second option, aren't you?

• Haha, sort of in the middle actually. I have friends that fit into both...so I thought I'd ask.

What Girls Said 0