Do lads prefer a bit of meat on a girl or skin and bones ?

do lads prefer a girl with curves or a really skinny girl ? boys admit they want a more shapely girl but then they drool over the really skinny ones so its a bit confusing ?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like some meat, I'm not a vegetarian.

What Guys Said 9

• You're assuming that the two are mutually exclusive. I love curvy. I love skinny. I don't like fat.

• Doesn't matter. A woman can look like this: link or this link and a lot of guys would want to be with them because they have a good overall appearance.

• bit of meat on a girl

• Some thin girls are hot, some curvy girls are hot. I guess I'd say yey to curvy girls but that doesn't mean utterly no to thin girls

• Curves all the way! Who drools over the skinny ones? Seriously, I haven't seen evidence of this.

• Lower body fat usual makes someones face look nicer link

• Those are bad examples not relevant to the question asked.

• She asked if guys prefer curvy girls or skinny girls, not advantages to being curvy. That was a random fact, but not much else.

• It's been asked a million times, I didn't want to answer it again, so I post this.

• Thickness all the way.

• Oh lads like anything. I drool over any girl, or boy, hell. By the way you look amazing, LOL

• Actually, after the first part of that sentence, you could that as an insullt. AMBIGUITYYYYY

• Skinny every time. A tight body is a must

What Girls Said 4

• Haha I love the way this question is posed so it will influence people to choose a certain answer. "Skin and bones" is obviously the choice meant to seem unappealing, so less people will choose that and you'll hear what you want.

But I just see this question so many times on this site (speaking of that, it's usually not a good idea to ask a question when there are already a billion similar ones in existence - use the search function), and it's pointless because every single person has a different preference and you'll NEVER hear a definite answer. And you are what you are, so no matter what some random internet people say, it's not as if there is much you can do to change it.

• "Skin and bones" is obviously the choice meant to seem unappealing, so less people will choose that and you'll hear what you want. "

True,just to get the answers they want

• Probably because the skinny girls they drool over also have curves.

PS. You should really word your question so it's unbiased and not worded to get the answer you want. Just because you're feeling self concious about your weight doesn't mean you should try and bring the slender girls down. And when you say curves, do you mean a small waist and large hips or do you mean fat?

• Meat doesn't equal fat or overweight and skinny doesn't equal emaciated.

Guys say things to avoid hurting the feelings of other girls.

Skinny girls can have curves.

• coming from a thin girl..i think thick