Natural or wear makeup?

do you like girls that look natural or wear makeup more ? (:

Most Helpful Guy

• your going to consistantly hear natural ha :p being confidant in your looks is sometimes the most attractive thing you can do.

What Guys Said 5

• Natural! deffinitly, id rather a girl not put on make up. being natural is by far much more attractive than any make up could achieve, I don't care for a few spots or apparent 'imperfection' if you have them id rather see them than have a mask to cover it up. I would rather none out of choice but if she wanted to wear some make up than I guess that's ok

• I don't really care, but it bugs the hell out of me when a girl obsesses over her makeup. For instance, if she's chilling out, but can't go to a bar because she has to go home and spend a half hour doing her makeup... yeah, no thank you.

• I second mr snackeyg..

• Natural most of the time although a little bit isn't bad, Too much just makes you look fake

• Natural looking makeup. lol

What Girls Said 1

• i like to keep things natural but I at least wear foundation, some mascara and very neutral eyeshadow. it looks natural but you still look like you put some effort into how you look.