Too tall for heels? - I love heels but think I'm too tall when I wear them

I'm a 19 year old female who is 6.2". I love how I look in heels but compared to my friends I look like a giant - HELP?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple solution, find taller friends, personally I don't see it as an issue, long legs are lovely

What Guys Said 6

• Tall woman + heels = sexy.

• i love girls that wear flat shoes for some reason I think they look really sexy ..dont know what that style of shoe is called by I like that look

peace,

• I used to have friends who hated it when I wore high heels cos I was so much taller, haha. I'm 5'6 so I'm quite short, and I'd wear these 5 inch heels, and they couldn't hack it, haha. I don't see them anymore, though, they weren't great.

I'd say if you feel it, free it, babbbyyyyy

• and you no doubt look great in heels as well...as has already been stated, long legs in heels...cant go wrong!

Rock 'em with confidence! You are who you are...dont let it inhibit your likes and sense of fashion.

• I find it Hot and sexy when tall girls wear high heels..:-)

• That is no problem. That is a HOT ADVANTAGE!

What Girls Said 4

• Just wear what you like. Some girls are 4'11" and some are tall like you, so you can't change your height, you might as well embrace it as something special about you. Trying to fit in with other people is never a recipe for happiness.

• I don't get what you want "HELP" with. Nothing can make you shorter, and heels definitely won't help.

• i say just do what you want cause with or with out that's still really tall so might as well pick the stile you want lol

• yeah...that's a bit tall with or without heels