Why does my fiance look at women on dating sites?

I looked at my fiance's history and saw that he is going on dating sides. To find out if he is cheating on me I put spyware on his computer. I discovered that he is really just looking but why does he do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes to window shop...

What Guys Said 1

• honestly I do it sometimes too, they say some pretty funny things on em, purposely let him catch you looking 1 day and joke about something some guy wrote, see how he responds to you laughing at it.

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes its just funny to read what people have to say on dating sites, or maybe it is for a friend? Maybe he is wondering if someone he knows is on the site.

If he's your fiance, you really just need to trust him. You are getting MARRIED, you shouldn't jepordise that just because of curiosity. Look, if I was you I would just leave it. If he has done nothing in the past to make you suspicious, then there is probably nothing to be suspicious of. He's probably just looking for a friend. A to be married man does not go on dating sites if he wants to have an affair, so don't worry about that.