What's more important to girls? Looks or personality?

Ideally you want both? But what plays more of a role would you say in initially attraction and you wanting to date someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me give you an idea... Now, I'm a bit older but it doesn't change much. Last week I went on a blind date with this guy. I had a picture of him and thought he was somewhat good looking, but not typically my type. I liked his initial contact with me so I agreed to the date. Well, when I met him I thought, he's okay. I wasn't floored by him either way, yet... Well, about 1 hour into the date I looked at him totally differently. I liked him... His personality was great and he had a good sense of humor. In this case, it was a little bit of both. I have met other guys that I thought were stellar looking and I couldn't get a personality out of them. So to answer the question it is a bit of both and it depends on the other party and what they bring to the table as well. Google Reptilian human brain... it is sort of the idea of the initial state of sexual attraction. It will help explain the theory of attraction and basically liking what you like... it is not a conscious choice.. sexual attraction is more of a reflex and not a choice that the intellectual brain makes.. good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd take personality everyday of the week and twice on sunday.

Sure, every girl wants an attractive guy because physical attraction is part of it. However, I'd rather have an average looking dude with a great personality than a greek god who's an asshole. Period.

• personality. looks don't tell you anything about a person. it's personality that's what counts

What Guys Said 2

• Looks get you in the door, personality keeps you there. As far as giving weight to either one I would say when you're younger it's looks but as we age looks go and personality takes over.

• girls more important boobs