Good looking jeans

I am looking for some jeans that are a little tighter fit and look really good on. I don't like mine to be really stiff. I usually wear Charlotte Russe jeans which are really stretchy and they usually look good on. Where are some places girls that you buy your jeans that look really good on you?

And I am pretty petite

Most Helpful Girl

• I buy my jeans from guess, american eagle, and Dynamite. Those stores are pretty good with perfect fits. I have recently started to buy jeans from Old Navy, The Gap, and the Levi's Store. They are pretty affordable and you can find the perfect size that you need. Lucky brand jeans, abercrombie and fitch have good jeans as well. Seven jeans are also pretty comfy and good. If you are petite, you can check out any of the brands/stores I have suggested because they will definitley have your size and you'll be able to get what you need.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i used to work at Guess and their stuff fits pretty nice! also try the department stores you are bound to find a pair of hot jeans there! I really like Metro Park and we have this boutique here called Jeans Couture. The last two suggestions are hella pricey though, definitely no where near charlotte russe prices :o/ but they look really good :o)

• im kinda into designer jeans so if you're looking for some good jeans in that area, then hudson, 7 for all mankind, and true religions have never failed me.

• Topshop all the way