Hairstyle suggestions?

Hi! I am fashion inept and have been stuck with the same hairstyle for the last... 10 years. Consulting fashion magazines never really help me since I can never make heads nor tails of it, like Wuthering Heights for a poor reader.

Any suggestions as to which hairstyles I should try out that would flatter my face? (This is about my /hair/!)

Most Helpful Girl

• i would go to a stylist that you can trust (maybe ask your friends about who they go to) and ask them what would look good on you... they have been trained in how to make your haircut super flattering for your face and know about a lot more styles than just the ones that popular celebrities have... if possible take in a few pics that maybe have elements you like but not the whole style to give the stylist an idea of what you might want it to look like...

personally I have a kinda oval-ish/round-ish face and since I started having my hair styled I always have long-ish side bangs and long layers with some shorter ones to frame my face... like this: link I like to keep my hair a little on the long side because too short makes you look really young and when its a little longer you can do more fun styles with it :D

• Oh, thank you very much! By the way, I love your hair. :) It's very pretty and looks soft (I hope that doesn't come off wrong).

• Haha no problem! and thank you :)

• You're face is not round at all... I think it's more like oval/long.

What Guys Said 1

• Do hairstyle as shown in the movie wild child...

it looks awesome,and is simple to manually style them... :)

What Girls Said 3

• i love this:)

link

• i bet you'll look hot with straight across bangs.

• You should try side bangs. I think it would look really great on you