Am I too fat to get my belly button pierced?

link

I've been thinking about getting my navel pierced. I've been trying to lose weight though.

Should I wait until I've lost another 10 pounds?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• C'mon, you know that ten pounds won't even put a dent in it! If you had a bellybutton ring inserted at present, no one would be able to see it through all those layers of flab! Why worry about getting a bellybutton ring when what you really need to do is drop 40 to 50 pounds and tone-up!

Seriously, go for it. You look great!

• 10 points for you good sir, your answers always make me laugh.

• Glad to get the points, but even gladder I made ya smile. ; - )

• :P

What Guys Said 17

• You should be ashamed of yourself posting such pictures! You know you're just right.

But tell me, why would anyone who's not a professional belly dancer want to spoil their midsection with jewelry? I just don't get it!

• Marty. =( It's just my stomach lol. I think a belly button piercing would look hot. I don't know.

• I think unless you're going to do a belly dance performance, you look better au naturel...

• Lose weight? R you serious?

• no, you're stomach looks perfect.

• Is this a serious question? You look great! MEOW!

• I don't think you should loose ten pounds at all, haha. I'm hoping to be that thin at some point by like, next year, why would you wanna be thinner? BUT, if you really wanna loose ten pounds, then wait to get the tummy ring, 'cos it'll be a cool incentive. Some extra determination there ^^

• Your Weight shouldn't prevent you 4rm getting your belly button pierced

• Look at my other answers, I'm against overweight

But you are perfect, you shouldn't louse a pound !

• Your a f***ing whale, lose 20 more pounds then post a picture.

Jk ofc, your fine, get it now if you want

• I don't think they have a weight limit

just wondering how muth do you weigh you don't have to anser it

• Oh p*ss off will you, are you here to fish for comments or something? You know your slim enough to have it pierced.

• are you kidding me you don't need to lose weight

• When in doubt, go for maximum piercings/ tattoos.

• I think that is the perfect belly right there. Leave it be.

• Do it now. And stop losing weight. You're getting to the too skinny point.

• Yes it won't fit, lose some more weight...to make room

• dont think it will matter really, if you want it in get it done,

• You aren't one who ever pushes for compliments, but c'mon.. you know you have an awesome stomach. We still need to get together with your sisters to all discuss this situation.

• I'm not pushing for anything, I've been dieting and I'm hoping it's paying off. Anyways hahahaha seriously how do you comment on my every question practically?!

• Take care and have a great day! Good luck with your belly button piercing too :)

• Thanks, you too. I'm on the hunt for a new job today. I gotta save some $ for the piercing.

What Girls Said 8

• you definitely do not need to lose weight or even worry about it.

• are you serious? don't be insecure girl, you could rock a belly button ring.

• Fat !? paha lol ... your really skinny you don't need to loose anymore weight =] got for it it would look nice =]

• dont lose anymore weight...you have a stunning figure...plus I love the tattoo =)

• You're fine. Just go for it.

• uhhh no! not at allll!

• You must be kidding, you shouldn't loose one pound.

• your body looks great! you are definitely NOT fat!