What kind of eye shape do I have, and how should I do my makeup to best flatter it?

Most Helpful Girl

• you have round eyes. to best flatter them you need to extend them out. put a light light color above your eye and then put a darker shade...yes a copperish brown would be nice...on your eye lid and extend it past the edge of your eye kind of in a cat eye fashion. then line your eyes with a dark dark brown or black on the top and bottom (I like using a soft pencil for this) and extend it past the edge of your eye out to toward the edge of your eyebrow and blend it in slightly. you do not want a harsh line. it might be a nice touch to put a light shade in a tiny thin line just below your eyeliner on the bottom and just a little touch in that little nook right between your eye and your nose. it makes your eye really pop. I know it is hard to tell from a written description how to do something, but good luck!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I would say it's almost an almond shape. Maybe shades of light purple, deep almost reddish pinks, light blues (sheer shimmery blues), would look good with you're eyes. Since your eyes are a sort of dark color, you can pull off almost anything. also using white liner on the insides of lower lash lines will make your eyes look bigger and using a shimmer on the inner corners works too.

• not sure what shape. but copper would look really pretty with your eye color and skin tone. a bright copper would be nice

• can't see te pic..