Hispanic girl with freckles, should I stay brown or go blond help ASAP!

Am Hispanic and YES I have freckles, I've always had black hair but for months now I haven't dyed it so I have my natural brown hair! I recently noticed brown brings out my freckles a lot because they are the same color as my hair and their offly dark in the sun :(

I been considering going blond hoping they don't bring out my freckles as much as brown does.

People hardly notice my freckles because I wear concealer and it hides them well.

My eyes are brown as well.

Look at my picture and let me know if id look hot in blond or if black and brown make me look hotter!

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't see your picture unless you deleted it from your profile.

i would have to see your skin tone, and then judge what shade of blond would look best on you, if at all.

you said that you are hispanic but I am not sure of your exact ethnicity or even what your skin tone looks like.

shakira has blond hair sometimes but I really hate that shade on her. link it is too brassy and makes her skin tone look weird in some lightings. so if you are shakira's color don't get that shade of blond she has! I really think most latinas look best with darker hair, or at least blond highlights but not all over blond. it is something about yalls skin tone that is usually kind of beight/olive that looks best with warmer deeper colors. but then again I have never seen YOUR skin tone to actually say that for sure. now blond high lights as I said could really pop and give a similar lighter effect without being too jarring. jessica alba sometimes does this too like in this picture link I hate that. she looks best as a brunette.

this is pretty. shakira with cinnamon hair with blond streaks near the face link

christina milian looks WAY better with chocolate hair link

she has pretty light hair here link and it looks good in my opinion but the darker warm base seems to balance it out.

link j.lo's hair looks good. I don't like jessica alba's hair color, its too light. nicole richie looks good with that blond but even darker hair is prettier on her. ashlee's color is cute for her.

rosa acosta has blond hair and its not flattering link but as a raven haired girl she looks great link

my best friend is mexican and I used to go to school with a lot of hispanic girls and overall if I had to generalize I think black, dark brown, and medium brown tones with lighter high lights look best on yall.

What Guys Said 4

• Since you'd look unnatural, you'd get a lot more attention as a blond, but probably mostly of the 'what's wrong with her look' variety. A lot of guys would interpret a fake blond look as cheap and treat you accordingly.

My advice would be to go back to the black hair or just go natural.

• Keep the natural color.

• Stay brown, or if you want to give it a go try...

• Give it a go see if it works for you it migh work or it might not only one way to find out..

What Girls Said 6

• Stay natural. Better in the long run.

• If you aren't a natural blond,don't go blond.And it looks completely ridiculous when Hispanic girls dye their hair blond as if they can pass off for white.It just looks ridiculous

And there's nothing wrong with freckles.I love freckles,it adds extra oomph to a persons face

• I would do black because blond will look so light that the freckles will seem darker and stand out more. You should go to www.instyle.com and go to the Hollywood makeover. You upload a picture of yourself and you can try on different hairstyles in different hair colors to see what you like and how it affects your freckles.

• i see no picture! but I am hispanic aswell and I pulled off blond well. you will need to lighten your brows though if theyre thick if theyre thinner just use a blond eyebrow pencil

• I think you look really good with dark hair! black hair makes you look more exotic I guess, but I think you could also pull of honey blond hair.. kinda like Jessica Alba.

• im a latina with freckles too.. same problem. but I suggest you keep your hair brown. natural always looks better.