Why do guys never approach me?

I'm in high school, I'm 5'6', 108 pounds, long black hair green eyes, tanned skin and a nice smile, great style, very cute

I'm super nice, cool, always smiling, sweet, never in the gossip or drama scene:) I've always been known as the goodie good( even though I don't hang with that crowd, I hang with the crazy party animals :)) haha, I've never been asked out, never had a boyfriend or first kiss ... :( I've asked myself was wrong with me so many times, but when guys do approach me is like they're either trying to be tough or you can see that they're scared for some reason, and that's not good :( even my friends have told me that guys have been intimidated by me... so guys, do you know any ways in how I can be more approachable and that guys can relate to me more..? please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're conceited? xD

Anyways, who knows? Probably because they think you are too good for them, OR you are too lost in your good qualities that you don't notice the bad ones.

• Well the only bad thing about me is that I'm very shy around boys and maybe they think I don't want to talk to them? perhaps but everything else seems good to me! :)

• Well then that's your answer! You just seem too uninterested, and they don't feel like they are "allowed" to approach you.

What Guys Said 4

• Since you're shy around guys; they're are probably shy around you. Thus, you have a stalemate. The best way to be approachable is to approach other people. Talk to these other guys. Just say hi and how are you doing today?

• They guys that aproch you might be intimadted by your personality, that is to say they might be afrade to ask you out becaues you seam to perict and thus you indmidate them. By the way if that's such a big deal to you just go out and hit on a guy witch a catch like you if he's single hi'll probably want to go out with you.

• idk but wanna go out? xD

• You should pick a guy that you are interested in and show him that you like him. Other than that, I really can't think of anything that you can do to get a bunch of guys to pay more attention to you.

What Girls Said 1

• you forgot modest in that list (Y)..