Girls when you see a guy?

When you see a guy what makes you go d@mn he's hot. What features does that to you and lets keep it physical, I won't think your shallow either, all I'll think it's what turns you on

Most Helpful Girl

• The guys that I turn my head for are the ones that are usually clean cut or a little scruff not long out of control beards and such. Usually is the type that cares what he looks like so has his hair styled or done in a way that makes him look like he didn't just climb out of bed. Dresses nicely which means I don't see your boxers or underwear when I want to look back at check your ass out. I like a guy that is fit but not overly fit but I guess a lean built.

Now this is just what gets me to turn my head. Just because I turn my head doesn't mean I am going to want to ask them out or anything.

What Girls Said 21

• When I first met my boyfriend, all I could think was "Wow, he's got amazing blue eyes". That's all I thought about for a long time until we'd actually talked and I got a better look. Once we started talking more, and I could see him up close more often than once in a while, I noticed his evil/naughty/innocent/sweet smile that could light up a room. His shaggy/messy hair that I wanted to run my fingers through. His muscular arms that I wanted wrapped around me when I sleep. Our first date was when I got to see his stomach and chest more defined in a better fitting t-shirt, and then I couldn't stop thinking about him. And even now that we're living together, he takes his shirt off, and I drool. He smiles at me and I melt. He looks at me and I get lost. I know it sounds corny, but his body is amazing, and constantly on my mind.

• Aww

so many lovely things about guys

a nice smile

dark brown eyes

dark hair

healthy skin

nice arms

hands

back

shoulders

but most IMPORTANTLY

how he carries himself

confident, but not cocky

oh, and what's with this abs thing? I don't care for them.

• He would have to have big juicy kissable lips... Toned but not too much muscle and not chubby either... tall and dark... Sexy colored eyes... Thick luscious hair... He has to have that shine women love...

• I like a little shaggy hair(but clean) and a relaxed style.

Not too buff, not skin and bones. And a friendly face with a smile.

• Eyes, abs, shoulders. I like guys who are relatively clean cut but a little scruff is OK. The sporty and outdoorsy type. I also like taller guys.

• His eyes, his hair, his smile, his laugh, his voice, his clothes.. his height... oh and I like slim men (shallow I know) I don't like muscle, so... small but not hugely broad and bulky. Doesn't hurt to have a nice bum either! :D

• If he's tall and skinny. Curly hair is good too.

• Guys with well-developed shoulder muscles ... you don't have to have six-pack abs if you have sexy shoulders :D

Short military-style haircuts are also very hot and so are muscled forearms (when you can see that little indented line from elbow to wrist, mmmm). Strong jawline and straight eyebrows are nice, and a straight nose. Ideal male body shape for me is like a swimmer's (though not too extreme).

• eyes, arms, hands, a$$ :p those are my main ones haha. :)

• I'm a sucker for strong forearms and veins.

• Shoulders, biceps, face and hair. Oh, and nice teeth. Pretty long hair is best, not past shoulders though, that's gross. (:

• His eyes, smile, his shoulders, his style and how he presents himself

• Taller than me, great smile, great eyes, athletic body (not body builder type) just proportioned for his size. I love nice arms, shoulders, chest, and back. Someone who puts an effort in his appearance.

• He would be tall, 6 feet plus. Not thin but not fat or jacked either, just meaty ;) haha

He would have longer hair tousled about and pushed back, a little 50s style.

A strong sharp jawline and obvious freckles all over. And honestly, a dark bad boy look with mysterious eyes haha

Oh and some nice thick black tattoos on the arms and a piercing or two wouldn't hurt at all.

• lol I like the eyes xD

• its the eyes and the smile for me.

• Height (5'6" or more), proportionate body (lean muscle, not bulky or broad), eyes, smile, skin, way he dresses and voice. I like a nondescript voice, like normal sounding and not at all deep. It's kinda weird, but like a David Henrie voice, where it could be anyone's.

• face

hair (I like floppy hair. Buzz cuts are not my thing)

well-dressed/put together

But yeah. Face is a big one for me. (Smile!)

• face

height

body

• Well things that catch my attention is

-nice tan

-nice dark hair

-dark eyes

• Buzz cut, smile, and not fat or pale.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think most girls (probably more then 90%) judge guys by there physical features. They may say they do, but I don't buy it. I think they base if there attractive to a guy based on his behavior.

I am 5'6 and skinny and I have dated girls that only say they date tall guys. I have been out with girls that are just my friends to night clubs and the same night, they were really creeped out by guys that were really hot and look like they been hitting the gym for years and end up hooking up with just normal looking guys.

I do think physical feature help unless your a celebrity. Even as hot as Brad Pitt is, if he was a enigeneer as oppose to a famous movie star he would not have dated the type of girls he has dated. Including Angelina Jolie. Think of how a Enigineer would act as oppose to a Famous movie star

• It depends where you live too - I think people in certain geographical areas have expectations of how a "cute" guy or girl dresses, does their hair, what they drive, that sort of thing. Also as a guy my definition of what a girl thinks is "cute" and what girls actually DO think is cute are a bit different - while in the movies a "man's man" is a big, muscled, gym rat in real life a lot of girls are (as you put it) creeped out by that.

• Not any more. In the movies, a "man's man" is a pale skinned, effeminate wanna-be vampire lol

• Which is good for meee ^^

• but also no matter how physically attractive the guy is, if hhis attitude sucks, I guess all that "good looking stuff" will be a turn off. I know of a female friend of mine, who used to date this guy, always talked about how hot he is, how nice his hair and muscles are, then after she and him argued, she started saying that his muscles are disgustingly fat covered and how his hair is so short he might as well not have any and all that. So I guess the way the person acts and behaves (even from far observation/first impression) matters. I mean if I saw the hottest girl on the street but the way she walks is like one of those gangsterish and acts like she owns the road, I completely would not see her good looks, I'll find her gross.

• Girls don't like boys they like cars and money...