Why is it so hard for me to meet attractive girls?

Well I'm a shy asian guy. People tell me I look ok and that I'm very sweet. Why is it so hard for me to meet smart attractive girls? I try to look at some, but they look away when I give them some eye contact. Most girls look away from me and I don't get it. Its very very rare for a girl to approach me. I appreciate any help or feedback.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally agree with stillwater. Every time me and my crush have eye contact, I look away. It is very rare for me to hold eye contact with him although I totally into him. But only seconds later I will automatically look at him again to check if he is still looking at me. That is what shy girls do.

Look if the girl is blushing or smiling, starting to play with her hair. These are very good signs that she might be interested.

I am afraid you will have to change yourself a bit if you want to attract really attractive girls. Good looking girls are used to guys approaching them and will normally not do the first step. Try to act as nonchalant as possible and talk to them. At first it might be difficult, but you are good looking, so they might overlook lack of conversation skills ; )

Good luck to you!

What Girls Said 4

• Looking away doesn't mean they're not interested in you! Not if they look at you later on.or perhaps smile when they look away. They may be teasing you, or it can be likely that they're very shy.

If there are signs you should try to look out for them.

For me, when a guy looks at me, even if I'm interested, I'll look away! Why? Because I'm shy, and a prolonging eye contact with someone I do not know (it's important for me to get to know the person behind the corporal form alone) is a little uneasy for me. But I'll either look back at you after a moment or two, or if I just think you're hot (or you just made a really silly gaze-face) I'll smile as I look away.

It's a little confusing, I know, but we are complicated after all!

Hope I helped

*StillWater*

• wow ure dennis oh? I don't see how ure still single lol.jk jk

well sorry buddy don't know how to help ya but I have the same problem myself, I guess the only way to meet anyone is get out there and actually walk up to people and stuff.cuz otherwise nothing is gonna happen.i mean there is that 1% chance.but you know.

• because you are expecting the girl to approach you and she thinks you are going to approach her so the two never meet. you are relying on the girl to make the move and not too many are, as you have realized. know that your a great, handsome guy with a lot to offer, and make that first step. approach her, talk to her. if she isn't receptive, its cool, at least you where able to see what happened instead of wondering why, what if

God bless =)

• I think you are hanging out with the wrong crowd or at the wrong place. Eye contact is good, maybe add a little smile? Your body language is also very important, if your body is closed, no one will approach you. If you're with a bunch of other guys, it can be quiet intimidating.

What Guys Said 2

• Attraction isn't a choice, so focus on fixing things like your style and body language. And read The Game by Neil Strauss. It'll open up an entirely different view of how attraction and courtship works. Keep in mind it's not a how-to, just that it illustrates what's possible with tight game.

• "Why is it so hard..." :]