Explain the trophy wife, girlfriend?

Why is it acceptable for a average sometimes even poorly groomed, obnoxious asshole MAN to EXPECT the most gorgeous girl in the room. TOO often have I seen it happen. But Ugly girls get and are to expect no higher than less than average looking men.. EXPLAIN...I am very confused? Poorly groomed, obnoxious assholes insult women who are not STUNNING and make us feel terrible.. I don't get why you are licensed to be so cruel. Explain why MEN EXPECT jaw dropping women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly, ungroomed and boisterous can expect anything they want but I doubt they will end up with anything higher than a 4 or 5. The only way they'll get a hot woman is if they are disgustingly rich, and then the blame shifts to you women because you are gold diggers.

• True thanks for your response..but why do men expect trophy wives no matter what?

• I couldn't tell you because in order for me to marry a girl she better have a little more going on for her other than just being hot.

What Guys Said 3

• For guys, excellence in our culture is money. For girls, it's beauty. So a successful wealthy guy gets a successful beautiful woman for the exact same reason he has a big house, nice car, expensive clothes, etc etc etc

• Most guys don't. Most guys want a girl that has more going for her than "pretty". The guys you went to school with were d***s, and quite possibly players.

Players can't afford to be seen with less-than-attractive girls. Part of the reason players are successful is because he's a "high-value" guy, because he always has attractive girls hanging off of him. If a player would just take whatever he can get, he'd just be seen as desperate. In order to be successful, players basically have to stick to women that are at least 7/10.

• I don't think this is a fair question. Most guys don't expect to get super model type girls, so if you're talking about a minority of guys I would say to ignore them and find some better people to hang around.

• Hm.. thanks.. I went to school with some rather immature jerks like (7) that were crazy about me but didn't ask me out until after high school because they didn't want people to poke fun because I wasn't exactly gorgeous.. I was really hurt that all of them cared that much about what people though. SMH

• Actually,most guys do expect a model type girl.It's 2010,people are no longer realistic nowadays

What Girls Said 1

• Because guys go for appearance,not personality,so appearance and looks matter more to them.

And I do agree,the guys who are the pickiest are the ones who are not groomed,overweight,rude,mean geeky,unattractive guys.When I say mean geeky,I mean those really mean geeks,who just have no manners