My fake eyelashes?

haha... I don't generally wear make-up. Sometimes I wear eyelashes the kinda delicate non obvious ones and of course black eye liner. It draws guys in and they stare at my eyes... It;s obvious their attracted to the dramatic eyes and they gotta KNOW their fake but when I ask guys they say they don't like them? contradictory? I'm lost... lol

And so they ADMIT the real problem.. When its time to get close.. Fakes and makeup are a turn off... LOL! And the truth shall set you free! -Jim Carey

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will often say they don not like makeup but in fact they give the girl that wears makeup an extra look. Men are attracted to it. As I have said before, when you are in an intimate situation with a girl is the time when it does not work. No guy wants to be kissing powder, mascara, blush, liner and all the rest.

What Guys Said 1

• Its like false advertising...no one likes to be taken for a ride...

What Girls Said 4

• Many men say they don't like fake boobs either. But you know they are sure as hell going to stare.

• Yeah, def. Guys like makeup from far away because it draws so much attention to the features and make a girl look hot. But when they get close up, it annoys them because it's not natural and there's all this stuff on her face, and they realize she's not as hot as they thought haha.

• Guys say they don't like it because that's what they think they should say. But in reality, you know they do. Actions speak louder

• Give longshot the best answer (or me lol).

guys say they don't like makeup but they do like the look of a girl who is wearing makeup. does it make sense? no. but who cares. as long as you look good that's all that matters. just don't talk about your beauty aides with guys, let that stay girl talk and talk to your girlfriends about it. guys don't need to know every artificial thing you do to yourself because they don't understand it anyway. sometimes I think a lot of guys have been conditioned by the media to be very attracted to the unnatural look but expect that same unnatural look to come naturally to a girl. so by admitting that it's fake its a turnoff for them because they think you should be "natural" even though they are most attracted to the enhanced you. same thing as how you will hear guys complain about boob jobs but give the most attention to big boobed girls.